SimPal-D220 DIN-Rail 4G Power Control working with SIM card, compact power transformer design, 110-250V AC power input, both 110-250V AC and 12V DC power output; Can be remotely turn on/off power by free calling or send SMS. It also can be use for power failure alarm and temperature monitor, auto send SMS when 230V power lost.
Work with two NO/NC type wired sensors; Come with one cable temperature sensor, send SMS when temperature out of setting range. Support thermostat control according temperature settings.
This model supports power monitoring function, it can report power usage daily/weekly/monthly by SMS. It can use to monitor power load, send SMS when power load change.
Apply for remote power control, security alarm and power failure alarm etc.
1. Work on 4G network, turn on/off power by free calling, send SMS to turn on/off power.
2. Compact transformer design: 110-250V AC input, both 110-250V AC and 12V DC output , no need extra power adaptor.
3. Work with external temperature sensor, support temperature alarm and thermostat power control.
4. Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly report power usage, send SMS when power load changes.
5. Sensor alarm: two lines NO/NC types sensor input and one 12V DC output, send SMS when wired sensor trigger.
6. Schedule or timer control: auto on/off power according setting schedule or turn on/off power for some minutes.
Product size: 90*70*73mm (No included GSM antenna)
Max power loading: 16A 3500W (Two lines control)
Power intput: AC 110~230V
Power output: AC 110~230C, DC12V (max 200mA)
Network: Cat1 LTE FDD: B1, B3, B5, B7 ,B8 ,B20
LTE TDD: B40
SIM card slot: standard size SIM card
Wired sensor input: NO (normal closed) or NC(normal open)